IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Agreed. Also, make your points in the body, not in the subject line.
New *posts an 8K image without width attributes in the body of a response*
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Hey, it saves a click and puts off the heat death of the universe a few attoseconds. It's all good!
     Wow! Scott! You were right about Bernie all along! Mea Culpa! - (mmoffitt) - (33)
         :-) -NT - (boxley)
         Not only that.. his Fortunes dropped those three years.. - (Ashton)
         Re: Wow! Scott! You were right about Bernie all along! Mea Culpa! - (Another Scott) - (28)
             Re: I seem to recall just asking "why" he wasn't releasing his taxes. - (mmoffitt) - (23)
                 You didn't think it was strange, curious, disconcerting... - (Another Scott) - (22)
                     what does it give you besides amunition? I would rather see his uni papers -NT - (boxley) - (21)
                         Why should Bernie be special? Hillary had decades of tax returns released... -NT - (Another Scott) - (20)
                             and who read them? only oppo researchers -NT - (boxley) - (19)
                                 Very peculiar argument there box. -NT - (Another Scott) - (18)
                                     did you read shrub's, hillary's and obama's? -NT - (boxley) - (17)
                                         I think I did. - (Another Scott) - (16)
                                             Unlike Drumpf, Bernie had decades of publicly filed financial statements. - (mmoffitt) - (15)
                                                 Yet they didn't release their tax returns. Hmmm... -NT - (Another Scott) - (13)
                                                     Still banging on about it, I see. And by "it" I mean "absolutely NOTHING at all." -NT - (mmoffitt) - (12)
                                                         I thought the topic was tax returns. Sorry to have stayed on-topic!? -NT - (Another Scott) - (11)
                                                             Were the tax returns consistent with the already supplied (in abundance) financial statements? - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                                                                 WHY.DID.IT.TAKE.HIM.SO.LONG - is the issue. The man is incompetent. QED. -NT - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                                                     BECAUSE IT WAS A WASTE OF TIME AND THOSE PAYING ATTENTION KNEW IT. A NOTHINGBURGER DELUXE. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                                                         Re: BECAUSE IT WAS A WASTE OF TIME AND THOSE PAYING ATTENTION KNEW IT. A NOTHINGBURGER DELUXE. - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                                                             He had a book to write so he could be worth one millionth his primary opponent. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                                                                 cmon now he is still blaming him for hillary's loss, you know, any reason except hillary -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                     -3 for effort. You can do better than that. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                                 Can we wrap this up or start a new thread? Right shift is getting ridiculous. -NT - (drook) - (3)
                                                                                     Agreed. Also, make your points in the body, not in the subject line. -NT - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                                                         *posts an 8K image without width attributes in the body of a response* -NT - (malraux)
                                                                                         Hey, it saves a click and puts off the heat death of the universe a few attoseconds. It's all good! -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                 too early unless you see a sure fire winner. Last time I donated money it was to - (boxley)
             Finally got it. And the non-trivial rebuttal. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                 ... definitely ... likely ... believe... - (Another Scott) - (2)
                     its his campaign money he wants to talk to expats elsewherehe is entitled to without your permission -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                         There are rules and laws about how campaign contributions are spent... -NT - (Another Scott)
         Jeez, you didn't quote 2016 or 2017 numbers. :) - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Yep. Unsurprising. - (mmoffitt)

This one is just screaming out for some deep massaging in Perl.
82 ms