IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New {{sigh}}
[Excepting moi/mandatory modesty-Duty] Looking back re n-Other venues periodically scanned since the date of that thread and including some quite pre-'blog'-invention/even dial-up: Rarely have I encountered that consistently cerebral a one and--mirabile dictu--sequentially additive; nary a one: hyperbolic. {sniff}
(I see that I failed ever to ask: h.t.f. you ever came to wander in?? please advise..)

So then ..There we were, as yet uninformed (-sufficiently!) of the distilled mendacity nor of the future coining of the term--Yours I think?--The Cheney Shogunate--thence the knowledge of the utterly-Base baselessness of the entire dog&pony show (via our secrut Spook-brigade) as led to.. 'Iraq', That-which-may never be over, as we speak.

All miss Tilly, I wot. I miss especially, Brandioch, who left us--with some pushes--(over ..w.t.f.? That-all was about, which I never grokked even moderately.) Still.. with us however are the majority players there. :-)

..Two Repo/Bellicose-'R-US bogus-elections --> since.

Tomorrow.. and tomorrow.. and tomorrow.
New How I came to wander in
There used to be a discussion board, late in the last century into the early years of this one, called—ah, no, I daren’t name it, for reasons that will become apparent in a moment. One of the regulars there, an imperfectly socialized loon, mentioned this site in one of his rants. I came, I saw, I contributed. The loon was a frequent and justly-despised presence on IWT, and to name him or his handle would be to risk summoning the vermin forth from whatever dark corners of the intertubes he presently pollutes, since he apparently goes looking for himself, and this I would not risk even were I offered a Mormon Ring.

cordially,

[As to missing players: I miss DRL and CRC; also kmself—there was some bad blood, I know—and arkidy. Don’t particularly miss nightowl, and marlowe’s absence is a daily joy]
New But your summoning of CRC worked! That was awesome!
New Interesting that..
his doubtless fulminations about IWE-idiots? -vs- consider-the-source, was your initial motivation to drop-in.. and stick around.
Love. It. (is this the very-definition of, 'useful-idiot')?

As to marlowe, I confess I've wondered about him on occasions and his little cartoon--ridiculing the local consensus of course--which became actually prescient:
IIRC it was titled, It's a Quagmire!! So much for "the Adults are now in charge".
Perhaps he is in Hog Heaven nowadays--if.. they let him live (??)

Carrion. It IS A Mad, Mad, Mad Mad World (but re-viewing that can't evoke the funny-greed? aspect again).
     Blogwhoring: class in America - (rcareaga) - (6)
         a nod to the footnote -NT - (boxley) - (5)
             That was actually the premise - (rcareaga) - (4)
                 {{sigh}} - (Ashton) - (3)
                     How I came to wander in - (rcareaga) - (2)
                         But your summoning of CRC worked! That was awesome! -NT - (scoenye)
                         Interesting that.. - (Ashton)