IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New WTF..? has this-all STD. Ethics-free Murican BS+Lies-$$Bizness to do with:
Forbes ..merely echoing decisions by Others (several including Consumer Reports)--who'll sue you in an Alabama-minute if you accuse them of flack-dom-for-$$.

{sheesh}3 You'd argue that the sun ISN'T shining ..from your spot deep in a mine-shaft.
So go Buy one of these at-very-Least: 'Questionable' vehicles and Show Them! (in 5 years) how you beat their resale predictions. By 3%?

Ed: so OK.. we can likely agree that JDP sucks 90% on the Murican-Bizness-Scams daily inventory assessment
($666 /month log-in fee. the db is also a $$$Bizness.)
I want New Zealand and all I gots is this shit-hole, surrounded by tribes of Mammon-in-Person 24/7.
Expand Edited by Ashton April 29, 2019, 06:07:17 PM EDT
New I have one, 2017 80k miles no issues so far
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     "32 New Cars to avoid" ... damning overview of the Real-turkeys ... still in the mix. - (Ashton) - (8)
         dunno about cars but I avoid anything jd powers and associates rated -NT - (boxley) - (5)
             So then.. same decision on their De-ratings? C'mon Mr. Contrarian.. - (Ashton) - (4)
                 its like most news sources, they sound plausible then they rate something you are intimately - (boxley) - (3)
                     another example anecdotal of course - (boxley) - (2)
                         WTF..? has this-all STD. Ethics-free Murican BS+Lies-$$Bizness to do with: - (Ashton) - (1)
                             I have one, 2017 80k miles no issues so far -NT - (boxley)
         Jeep must have worked hard at that :-/ -NT - (scoenye)
         Re: "32 New Cars to avoid" ... damning overview of the Real-turkeys ... still in the mix. - (pwhysall)

Dein Glück... ist nicht mein Glück... ist mein Unglück.
41 ms