IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Tell me about that uptick..
Seattle Times *cough* and I hadn't clicky-clicked on anything {sigh} First they came for Windoze but I wasn't a Softie..

Glad you included the well-deserved Irascibility-on-tap.
(S.T. wouldn't even let me heads-up their IT, the fuels. I won't go there even to see if there's fallout. Yet.)
But fuckin WaPo ... Is it Doomsday count-down yet?

I'm still waiting to hear of people disrobing at Bus-stops, though the odds of the Sun going Nova still seem pretty thin
(Science makes mistreaks sometimes, though; re M-stars..? just sayin).
New Pro tip
Never, never respond to an online invitation to update Flash, which is itself a sewer of contagion.

cordially,
New (Was hip re no-click before); recently uninstalled the sucker. Now Reminder-free-at-last. but..
they left me with reason to find the misplaced packet of curare-tipped darts ... leaving Safari (necessarily running to hit their site) sufficiently inaccessible that, trying to kill its throbbing corpus--crashed the sucker instantly.

Not an easy recovery.. as with 'Doze of old: the Third reboot was the charm (by the second, was blaming-self for misplacing the bloody darts.) El Capitan did/does seem a bit sprier for its absence/Bonus. And Activity Monitor kinda confirms ..doing less work now. Nice.
     Malware on Washington Post - (rcareaga) - (9)
         Tell me about that uptick.. - (Ashton) - (2)
             Pro tip - (rcareaga) - (1)
                 (Was hip re no-click before); recently uninstalled the sucker. Now Reminder-free-at-last. but.. - (Ashton)
         It's probably a rogue ad network. - (static) - (2)
             Thanks for that bitchin er, unravelling! - (Ashton)
             Re: It's probably a rogue ad network. - (rcareaga)
         Follow-up - (rcareaga) - (2)
             All right! -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                 I spoke too soon - (rcareaga)

That's because droids don't tear peoples arms off when they lose.
91 ms