IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New So then.. same decision on their De-ratings? C'mon Mr. Contrarian..
even Drumpf gets SOME things right {like when his inner-Nazi-voice cries) ... SHIT!!! I'm FUCKED™

(aka yeah, the mofo SAID that early-on re Mueller 'illegal/awful/BAD' deliberations over his sorry-ass.)
New its like most news sources, they sound plausible then they rate something you are intimately
involved with and get it totally wrong. If they do it when you know they are wrong one would tend to look with suspicion at their ratings for other things. It is called reputation
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New another example anecdotal of course
This last one is a BIGGIE, and I have direct experience with it. Let’s say your company wins the ‘prestigious’ JD Power award for best butt cleanser. Let’s say that butt cleanser is your company’s butt cleanser. Well, this is great news! I can’t wait to tell the world! I can’t wait to put this on our door, and in our press briefing. I want that logo on my website! Hold up there, little buddy. That will cost you $50,000. True story. I worked for a company that won a JD Powers ‘Best in Class’ award. We were REALLY proud of that. In fact, the line of business that won the award was something I had a large hand in building from scratch. This was something my team and I were so proud of, but we couldn’t tell ANYONE. Not without paying $50,000 to JD Powers.
I did not know this before I searched for it but I am not surprised.
https://iamcorrect.wordpress.com/2016/12/14/jd-powers-is-a-scam/
New WTF..? has this-all STD. Ethics-free Murican BS+Lies-$$Bizness to do with:
Forbes ..merely echoing decisions by Others (several including Consumer Reports)--who'll sue you in an Alabama-minute if you accuse them of flack-dom-for-$$.

{sheesh}3 You'd argue that the sun ISN'T shining ..from your spot deep in a mine-shaft.
So go Buy one of these at-very-Least: 'Questionable' vehicles and Show Them! (in 5 years) how you beat their resale predictions. By 3%?

Ed: so OK.. we can likely agree that JDP sucks 90% on the Murican-Bizness-Scams daily inventory assessment
($666 /month log-in fee. the db is also a $$$Bizness.)
I want New Zealand and all I gots is this shit-hole, surrounded by tribes of Mammon-in-Person 24/7.
Expand Edited by Ashton April 29, 2019, 06:07:17 PM EDT
New I have one, 2017 80k miles no issues so far
     "32 New Cars to avoid" ... damning overview of the Real-turkeys ... still in the mix. - (Ashton) - (8)
         dunno about cars but I avoid anything jd powers and associates rated -NT - (boxley) - (5)
             So then.. same decision on their De-ratings? C'mon Mr. Contrarian.. - (Ashton) - (4)
                 its like most news sources, they sound plausible then they rate something you are intimately - (boxley) - (3)
                     another example anecdotal of course - (boxley) - (2)
                         WTF..? has this-all STD. Ethics-free Murican BS+Lies-$$Bizness to do with: - (Ashton) - (1)
                             I have one, 2017 80k miles no issues so far -NT - (boxley)
         Jeep must have worked hard at that :-/ -NT - (scoenye)
         Re: "32 New Cars to avoid" ... damning overview of the Real-turkeys ... still in the mix. - (pwhysall)

None shall pass!
49 ms