IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New did you read shrub's, hillary's and obama's?
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New I think I did.
The point is, Bernie - and Donnie - think that the rules and traditions and norms don't apply to them.

Why is that?

It's not a good look.

My $0.02.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Unlike Drumpf, Bernie had decades of publicly filed financial statements.
You're not seriously contending that "They're all the same" with respect to Bernie and Donnie are you?

I haven't given his campaign any money yet. In truth, I'm not following things closely at this point - and may not in future. Looking at the crop of Democratic candidates this time, one thought keeps rattling around in my head: Leave it to the Democrats to field the only slate of candidates that could actually lose in 2020.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Yet they didn't release their tax returns. Hmmm...
New Still banging on about it, I see. And by "it" I mean "absolutely NOTHING at all."
bcnu,
Mikem

New I thought the topic was tax returns. Sorry to have stayed on-topic!?
New Were the tax returns consistent with the already supplied (in abundance) financial statements?
Yes. Of course. Nothing to see here, move along.

HTH.
bcnu,
Mikem

New WHY.DID.IT.TAKE.HIM.SO.LONG - is the issue. The man is incompetent. QED.
New BECAUSE IT WAS A WASTE OF TIME AND THOSE PAYING ATTENTION KNEW IT. A NOTHINGBURGER DELUXE.
bcnu,
Mikem

New Re: BECAUSE IT WAS A WASTE OF TIME AND THOSE PAYING ATTENTION KNEW IT. A NOTHINGBURGER DELUXE.
Politico from April 2016:

Sen. Bernie Sanders on Sunday dismissed criticism that he hasn't released his full tax returns, even though Democratic rival Hillary Clinton has released eight years worth.

Pushed by Jake Tapper on CNN's "State of the Union" over why he only released a 2014 summary of his returns, the Vermont senator said he'd release as much as he can, but said the process may take some time.

"You know who does our tax returns? My wife does our tax returns. We have been a little bit busy lately," Sanders said. Tapper told Sanders he was "kind of surprised" the Vermont senator hadn't "gone further on transparency."

Sanders said he would work to make as much of his personal tax information public as soon as possible, but said expectations should be tempered for what will be revealed.

"There ain't going to be very much exciting in that. I get a salary from the United States Senate," Sanders said.

"Our financial situation, to the best of my knowledge, has not changed very much, but we will get out all of that information as soon as we can," he promised.

Yeah, it only took him 3 years. (groucho-roll-eyes.gif)

He's incompetent. You shouldn't support him. No Democrat should support him (he's still not a Democrat, you know).

Cheers,
Scott.
New He had a book to write so he could be worth one millionth his primary opponent.
Seriously, if not releasing non-new information is the strongest criticism you have in order to claim incompetence, well, I feel sorry for you. His supporters didn't care (and still don't - we *knew* there was nothing there and we've been proven right about that).

There was nothing really suspect about how Bernie earned his money (where's Hillary's bankster speech transcripts again?). Of course Clinton had to have her taxes turned over. She was and is a multi-millionaire whose wealth, at least in part, came from highly dubious sources (remember those Wall Street speeches?).

Sure, Bernie's a millionaire now due to his book sales, but he plainly, flatly wasn't when all the Hillary apologists were clamoring to see Bernie's taxes, despite his decades of financial disclosures. And guess what? Now that he *IS* a millionaire running for President, he released his taxes.

I shouldn't support Bernie because he is the sort of Genuine Democrat that caused me to join the Party in the first place over 40 years ago? I should, what? Fall in line behind the groping plagiarist so the credit card companies get a win? I think not.

The truth is I don't known whom or if I'll support anyone that's running. The Murican people clearly aren't worth any better government than we have now, the gobshites, and I hope and believe my kids have the good sense to GTFO of here before they're too old.
bcnu,
Mikem

New cmon now he is still blaming him for hillary's loss, you know, any reason except hillary
New -3 for effort. You can do better than that.
New Can we wrap this up or start a new thread? Right shift is getting ridiculous.
--

Drew
New Agreed. Also, make your points in the body, not in the subject line.
New *posts an 8K image without width attributes in the body of a response*
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Hey, it saves a click and puts off the heat death of the universe a few attoseconds. It's all good!
New too early unless you see a sure fire winner. Last time I donated money it was to
that bitch still owes me money
If I had waited it would have been better.
     Wow! Scott! You were right about Bernie all along! Mea Culpa! - (mmoffitt) - (33)
         :-) -NT - (boxley)
         Not only that.. his Fortunes dropped those three years.. - (Ashton)
         Re: Wow! Scott! You were right about Bernie all along! Mea Culpa! - (Another Scott) - (28)
             Re: I seem to recall just asking "why" he wasn't releasing his taxes. - (mmoffitt) - (23)
                 You didn't think it was strange, curious, disconcerting... - (Another Scott) - (22)
                     what does it give you besides amunition? I would rather see his uni papers -NT - (boxley) - (21)
                         Why should Bernie be special? Hillary had decades of tax returns released... -NT - (Another Scott) - (20)
                             and who read them? only oppo researchers -NT - (boxley) - (19)
                                 Very peculiar argument there box. -NT - (Another Scott) - (18)
                                     did you read shrub's, hillary's and obama's? -NT - (boxley) - (17)
                                         I think I did. - (Another Scott) - (16)
                                             Unlike Drumpf, Bernie had decades of publicly filed financial statements. - (mmoffitt) - (15)
                                                 Yet they didn't release their tax returns. Hmmm... -NT - (Another Scott) - (13)
                                                     Still banging on about it, I see. And by "it" I mean "absolutely NOTHING at all." -NT - (mmoffitt) - (12)
                                                         I thought the topic was tax returns. Sorry to have stayed on-topic!? -NT - (Another Scott) - (11)
                                                             Were the tax returns consistent with the already supplied (in abundance) financial statements? - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                                                                 WHY.DID.IT.TAKE.HIM.SO.LONG - is the issue. The man is incompetent. QED. -NT - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                                                     BECAUSE IT WAS A WASTE OF TIME AND THOSE PAYING ATTENTION KNEW IT. A NOTHINGBURGER DELUXE. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                                                         Re: BECAUSE IT WAS A WASTE OF TIME AND THOSE PAYING ATTENTION KNEW IT. A NOTHINGBURGER DELUXE. - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                                                             He had a book to write so he could be worth one millionth his primary opponent. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                                                                 cmon now he is still blaming him for hillary's loss, you know, any reason except hillary -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                     -3 for effort. You can do better than that. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                                 Can we wrap this up or start a new thread? Right shift is getting ridiculous. -NT - (drook) - (3)
                                                                                     Agreed. Also, make your points in the body, not in the subject line. -NT - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                                                         *posts an 8K image without width attributes in the body of a response* -NT - (malraux)
                                                                                         Hey, it saves a click and puts off the heat death of the universe a few attoseconds. It's all good! -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                 too early unless you see a sure fire winner. Last time I donated money it was to - (boxley)
             Finally got it. And the non-trivial rebuttal. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                 ... definitely ... likely ... believe... - (Another Scott) - (2)
                     its his campaign money he wants to talk to expats elsewherehe is entitled to without your permission -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                         There are rules and laws about how campaign contributions are spent... -NT - (Another Scott)
         Jeez, you didn't quote 2016 or 2017 numbers. :) - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Yep. Unsurprising. - (mmoffitt)

It's not a pooping bell!
207 ms