IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New (Poor choice of synonyms for ..Oops! Duh) Thanx for exact link.
Looks like one needs to get Spotify app to 'see All'; this may prove a problem since I resigned from the cel-fone caste
..less'n there's a variant which can run on an iMac. :-/
Ahh.. I see that they Do cover us dinosaurs; will check out the options + Size of that 'All' category; at $10/mo [more.. for Good], they gots to have Gus M., a little Borodin, lots Chopin and quite *moar... maybe She's Leaving Home from The Mothers?/RIP Frank.. (that should be easy.) Fingers crossed.

(I keep recalling that TV program way-back (IIRC most of IWT saw) re the lass who refused to have The Chip inserted by The State)
..for chiming in on the Intarweb du jour/24/7-with-no OFF-switch, etc.

* All I want is: not potboilers but ∑ the Great conductors/recordings of everything-Bitchin back to say, the '30s--in-One-place; now is that too much to ask? Yeah.moi.knoze. BUT:
Gigundobytes --> even a minority of the vox populi? Will happen; just after Teh Revolution and clean-up. :-)
New Finding everything one wants in one place is an issue these days.
Apple Music? Spotify? Amazon Prime? iTunes? Guess I'll have to rip another CD?
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
     Those with 10K+ pocket music machines.. CIEIO of Spotify relates history of ..canned/sold Music - (Ashton) - (6)
         I listen to Classical on Spotify - (malraux) - (5)
             Thanks for tip.. checking. -NT - (Ashton)
             Nada.. -NT - (Ashton) - (3)
                 Nada at all, or just the stuff you want? - (malraux) - (2)
                     (Poor choice of synonyms for ..Oops! Duh) Thanx for exact link. - (Ashton) - (1)
                         Finding everything one wants in one place is an issue these days. - (malraux)

Damn, it was going to be a crowded tent.
41 ms