IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Nada at all, or just the stuff you want?
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New (Poor choice of synonyms for ..Oops! Duh) Thanx for exact link.
Looks like one needs to get Spotify app to 'see All'; this may prove a problem since I resigned from the cel-fone caste
..less'n there's a variant which can run on an iMac. :-/
Ahh.. I see that they Do cover us dinosaurs; will check out the options + Size of that 'All' category; at $10/mo [more.. for Good], they gots to have Gus M., a little Borodin, lots Chopin and quite *moar... maybe She's Leaving Home from The Mothers?/RIP Frank.. (that should be easy.) Fingers crossed.

(I keep recalling that TV program way-back (IIRC most of IWT saw) re the lass who refused to have The Chip inserted by The State)
..for chiming in on the Intarweb du jour/24/7-with-no OFF-switch, etc.

* All I want is: not potboilers but ∑ the Great conductors/recordings of everything-Bitchin back to say, the '30s--in-One-place; now is that too much to ask? Yeah.moi.knoze. BUT:
Gigundobytes --> even a minority of the vox populi? Will happen; just after Teh Revolution and clean-up. :-)
New Finding everything one wants in one place is an issue these days.
Apple Music? Spotify? Amazon Prime? iTunes? Guess I'll have to rip another CD?
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
     Those with 10K+ pocket music machines.. CIEIO of Spotify relates history of ..canned/sold Music - (Ashton) - (6)
         I listen to Classical on Spotify - (malraux) - (5)
             Thanks for tip.. checking. -NT - (Ashton)
             Nada.. -NT - (Ashton) - (3)
                 Nada at all, or just the stuff you want? - (malraux) - (2)
                     (Poor choice of synonyms for ..Oops! Duh) Thanx for exact link. - (Ashton) - (1)
                         Finding everything one wants in one place is an issue these days. - (malraux)

Damn them, and their hatstand minions!
50 ms