IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Actually this piqued my interest.
I had a poke around the Apple store (quick lol at the £1500 512GB version of the iPhone XS Max), and I'm mildly amazed that Apple still makes and sells iPods of any stripe. But - there it is: two capacities, and five surprisingly bright colours including pink, blue, and red. Amusingly, the red* version is listed as an "Apple Exclusive colour", presumably to differentiate it from all those coloured iPods from other manufacturers.

But today, £300 for a 128GB music player does seem a bit, well, sporty. And it's abso-fucking-lutely ridiculous that the iPod does not have a headphone jack. But still. An iPod, running the current version of iOS. I absolutely did not expect that to be a thing in 2019.

*It's a Product Red item, and is the one you should buy, because a fraction of your purchase price goes to fighting AIDS. I think we can all agree that this is, without qualification, a good thing.
New They needed the space to make room for all the courage
--

Drew
     new phone - (rcareaga) - (14)
         J has an SE. I've tried to interest her in an 8, but she still likes the small size... -NT - (Another Scott) - (9)
             The form factor is definitely a thing. - (malraux) - (8)
                 Re: The form factor is definitely a thing. - (rcareaga) - (7)
                     Not happening - (pwhysall) - (6)
                         face recognition - (rcareaga)
                         I wonder if sphincter recongnition would be more secure? - (boxley) - (4)
                             You've got this all arse about face - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                 Don't you mean ... - (drook) - (2)
                                     Oh that hurt -NT - (crazy)
                                     Sounds like a bum note... -NT - (static)
         to my surprise - (rcareaga) - (3)
             It would not have been a surprise to you... - (pwhysall) - (2)
                 Actually this piqued my interest. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                     They needed the space to make room for all the courage -NT - (drook)

Back off, man! I'm a scientist!
115 ms