IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You'll be unsurprised to hear that I've given up trying to predict anything about our government ...
or people. I think I can safely say that the form of government present for my youth (and up until at least Nixon) no longer exists. There are, roughly, 40 percent of us who neither understood it nor believed in it. They are an over-represented, uninformed, anti-intellectual, tribal lot and I'm increasingly disinterested in what will become of them or their government.

That said, in your other post I am somewhat heartened by your friend's speculation that half the people will die off. Would that he's right. Now, how do we make sure it's the proper half?
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New doing things by halves
I am somewhat heartened by your friend's speculation that half the people will die off. Would that he's right. Now, how do we make sure it's the proper half?
Or as I saw it put once, “Just enough of us, but way too many of you.”

cordially,
     Surely norms are made to be broken - (rcareaga) - (7)
         on the otherhand - (boxley) - (2)
             Roberts’ role in a trial - (rcareaga) - (1)
                 Concur that it's his main-Carrot/and that he shudders re any Sticks ever to be applied/incisively. -NT - (Ashton)
         You'll be unsurprised to hear that I've given up trying to predict anything about our government ... - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             doing things by halves - (rcareaga)
         Well ..this cheery thread aims us towards --> Brass Tacks then, dunnit? - (Ashton) - (1)
             Bumptious.. LRPD en passant: suggests there's Always a Way Out: - (Ashton)

So we're in the Temple of Mitra now?
34 ms