IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New did you read all of the second part? there was not enough to charge if he was not president
well you could charge but you would not be able to convict. In my opinion. Tghat was why he punted
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New It was clear enough to me. I saw it with my own lying eyes in real time. YMMV.
     Mueller report part 1 collusion or conspiracy - (boxley) - (13)
         You're not mentioning the failures to expose some of the communications that went on. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Et seq.. as more and more Meat emerges: a sufficiency for Congress-grade extra-legal Powers. Except - (Ashton)
         Mueller report part 2 obstruction - (boxley) - (10)
             Impeachment isn't a criminal proceeding -NT - (drook) - (7)
                 which is why mueller punted, however you need 60 votes in the senate to get pence - (boxley) - (6)
                     66.666 - (Another Scott) - (5)
                         he punted because there was not enuff there -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                             Re: he punted because there was not enuff there - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                 did you read all of the second part? there was not enough to charge if he was not president - (boxley) - (1)
                                     It was clear enough to me. I saw it with my own lying eyes in real time. YMMV. -NT - (Another Scott)
                         on your last 2 lines wishing isnt reality -NT - (boxley)
             New Bumper Sticker Idea for Drumpf. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 Yeah.. saw that earlier; agree it be Boffo! .. (well for those who can recall all 3 things-in-a-row) -NT - (Ashton)

is there more coffee... can I have another cup... you wanna cup I can make some more... I have alot... I mean I have this pot here... but its almost gone and its been sitting there for 10 minutes anyway... I should make more... did I ask if you needed coffee??? do you??? need coffee I mean...
65 ms