IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New which is why mueller punted, however you need 60 votes in the senate to get pence
and impeachment proceedings would begin immediately against the next democratic president if the repo's take back the house
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New 66.666
2/3 of the Senate to convict. It's meant to be a high hurdle.

And Mueller said he punted because of the DOJ/OLC policy that the President can't be indicted.

He laid it all out for the House (and the SDNY) to run with it.

There's the unpublished counter-intelligence stuff too. And the financial crimes, also too.

It's not over.

Cheers,
Scott.
New he punted because there was not enuff there
New Re: he punted because there was not enuff there
The Office of Legal Counsel (OLC) has issued an opinion finding that "t he indictment or criminal prosecution of a sitting President would impermissibly undermine the capacity of the executive branch to perform its constitutionally assigned functions" in violation of "the constitutional separation of powers." 1 Given the role of the Special Counsel as an attorney in the Department of Justice and the framework of the Special Counsel regulations , see 28 U.S.C. § 515;28 C.F.R. § 600.7(a), this Office accepted OLC's legal conclusion for the purpose of exercising prosecutorial jurisdiction. And apart from OLC's constitutional view, we recognized that a federal criminal accusation against a sitting President would place burdens on the President's capacity to govern and potentially preempt constitutional processes for addressing presidential misconduct. 2

Second, while the OLC opinion concludes that a sitting President may not be prosecuted, it recognizes that a criminal investigation during the President's term is permissible. 3 The OLC opinion also recognizes that a President does not have immunity after he leaves office. 4

HTH.

Cheers,
Scott.
New did you read all of the second part? there was not enough to charge if he was not president
well you could charge but you would not be able to convict. In my opinion. Tghat was why he punted
New It was clear enough to me. I saw it with my own lying eyes in real time. YMMV.
New on your last 2 lines wishing isnt reality
     Mueller report part 1 collusion or conspiracy - (boxley) - (13)
         You're not mentioning the failures to expose some of the communications that went on. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Et seq.. as more and more Meat emerges: a sufficiency for Congress-grade extra-legal Powers. Except - (Ashton)
         Mueller report part 2 obstruction - (boxley) - (10)
             Impeachment isn't a criminal proceeding -NT - (drook) - (7)
                 which is why mueller punted, however you need 60 votes in the senate to get pence - (boxley) - (6)
                     66.666 - (Another Scott) - (5)
                         he punted because there was not enuff there -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                             Re: he punted because there was not enuff there - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                 did you read all of the second part? there was not enough to charge if he was not president - (boxley) - (1)
                                     It was clear enough to me. I saw it with my own lying eyes in real time. YMMV. -NT - (Another Scott)
                         on your last 2 lines wishing isnt reality -NT - (boxley)
             New Bumper Sticker Idea for Drumpf. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 Yeah.. saw that earlier; agree it be Boffo! .. (well for those who can recall all 3 things-in-a-row) -NT - (Ashton)

Swiftly thereafter, Choco Taco Delight.
111 ms