IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Right before she died, my mum said, "I've lived too long."
With each passing year I'm getting frighteningly close to the same conclusion.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Nope.
Sign me up for whatever life extension things we come up with. Too much to miss at this point. I may change my mind after the Trumpocalypse, but for now I'm good.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New If that long-sleep machine has rilly good-AI.. I'd go with that..
Machine must be able to faultlessly follow the ✓-listicle I compose and suavely-parse this general-theme:
"If any of these matters are still clogging-up febrile homo-sap minds [at date: xxxx], society-wide:
Pull. The. Plug./(turn-off the UPS, too.)"

;^> Zzzzzzzzzz....zzz
New You're welcome to it.
What's to miss? Miami underwater? Air we can't breathe? More greed, slaughter, war, wealth polarization, shorter life expectancy in the US, less literacy, less privacy, the triumph of the virtual over the actual?

I don't get your enthusiasm.
bcnu,
Mikem

Expand Edited by mmoffitt April 23, 2019, 02:45:53 PM EDT
New Oh Ye'unses of teensy-Faith!
I mean.. there's at least a 0.0000001%-*Chance that, an arranged decimation of this Over-homo-sap-populated current shit-hole.. is in progress.
I mean, further: should there be some *ineffable-Truthiness behind the Cosmos? (quite cleansed of gullible-sapiens' tawdry Wishfulness)--and it's invention of Gawds who look-just-like-Us--along with most of the Stuff which drives-the-greed:

Today's irritations are merely part of the Final-cleanup of a feckless species, thence its Replacement via some triumph of ~full-Consciousness. Say.

aka * never misunderestimate the Power of even the teensiest of er, mathematical-Probabilities? eh.
..but what do I know. [at least: I have whipped that Certainty-fantasy ..close-enough?]
New I just have to listen to my son play piano or viola and it's all worth while.
You are one jaded old bastard.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Hey! I'm not that old!
bcnu,
Mikem

New miami underwater? Why you own property there?
air you cant breathe ffs dont you remember the airpolution of the 1950's and 60's? Water is a lot cleaner than it used to be. You can catch fish you can eat in water that when I was a kid, you could put your hand in at night and it would glow in the dark when you took it out.
Lower life expectancy? So what? war slaughter? we are a long way from ww2 levels (not that we couldnt get there in a hurry. Less privacy? You can opt out and join ftra
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New OK, if you're in Miami, I can understand the sentiment.
New as I said to the Jovies, Live forever? hell no I'm bored now
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     Open the freezer doors, HAL - (dmcarls) - (10)
         Right before she died, my mum said, "I've lived too long." - (mmoffitt) - (9)
             Nope. - (malraux) - (8)
                 If that long-sleep machine has rilly good-AI.. I'd go with that.. - (Ashton)
                 You're welcome to it. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                     Oh Ye'unses of teensy-Faith! - (Ashton)
                     I just have to listen to my son play piano or viola and it's all worth while. - (malraux) - (1)
                         Hey! I'm not that old! -NT - (mmoffitt)
                     miami underwater? Why you own property there? - (boxley)
                     OK, if you're in Miami, I can understand the sentiment. -NT - (CRConrad)
                 as I said to the Jovies, Live forever? hell no I'm bored now -NT - (boxley)

We are gonna party all... night... LONG!
101 ms