IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Oh, he owns his own instruments as well.
I think they were in the $40-80K range. He thinks that in 20-30 years these will be the instruments that are sought after because the quality of a modern instrument with modern techniques and material is so much better than the old ones. The Strads are all starting to fall apart because instruments have a lifetime.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New So very-Sad that last; they live ... they {sob} Die, just like ..whole species do.
(especially under the 'stewardship' of ... ..well, you know.)

Ah well.. while there is "Bach Stradivarius" [model!] brass.. I got to handle the Curtois™ trumpet of [*my*] trumpet-God: Sergei Nakariakov {sigh} Had he been wearing a toga, I'd have kissed the hem (though that might have freaked him out.. so I hope I Wouldn't-have.)

Nice to hear though that the Kapitalist-'owners' of these instruments [Many? of these nice-guys, I wonder] do good while helping Selves: believe it's true that wooden instruments need to be played.. to keep the sap-blood Happy (?)

Thanks for what--later on in his years--your son may recall THAT as a Bitchin! experience!! :-)
New I misspoke.
Of course they all had their own instruments back then. I meant that they didn't often perform with them.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     1.5 - (malraux) - (4)
         I don't know if it's still the case, but that used to be common. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
             Oh, he owns his own instruments as well. - (malraux) - (2)
                 So very-Sad that last; they live ... they {sob} Die, just like ..whole species do. - (Ashton)
                 I misspoke. - (mmoffitt)

Home of the sash-swinging flasher!
72 ms