IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New choice bit from Edroso today
Roy Edroso (“alicublog”) launched a subscription-based daily newsletter a few months back—many of his admirers, myself among them, had urged this gifted writer to monetize his gifts—and this morning’s edition includes this paragraph:
And even conservatives do not live by war and repression alone; sometimes they indulge fantasies, not to win converts, but to soothe their own aching egos. Look at the nation and the world as it is: America is under the most extreme type of rightwing grifter rule and the international fascist movement is picking up steam. Conservatives should be pleased with these results. Yet they actually seem to be miserable. You ever notice that? All you ever hear from them is gripes about how some SJW made them feel whatever sociopaths feel instead of guilt, or about how no one wants or is grateful for their stupid programs — they even gripe about Trump, who gives them everything except that feeling of righteousness they believe they should by right be enjoying.
cordially,
New (Wish I'd thought of that angle of their sociopathy)
They miss enjoying their schadenfreude! Boo. HOO.
(I plan to enjoy my own ... Donnervetter und blitz!)

May their cheeldrun and grandcheeldrun -SOON- express their POV exactly as the Police have been instructed:
"don't worry about shoving the perps around a bit".
     choice bit from Edroso today - (rcareaga) - (1)
         (Wish I'd thought of that angle of their sociopathy) - (Ashton)

Ohh... they're still working.
54 ms