IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Tooth fairy soon to get new job perks, now its tooth phone

If someone had told me that engineers would seriously produce a tooth mobile phone, I once would have said "yes and I believe in the tooth fairy too".

But ...

[link|http://www.infoworld.com/articles/hn/xml/02/06/18/020618hntooth.xml|Tooth Phone]

Hmmmmm - does this mean that being a tooth fairy now has side perks ???

Doug M
New Next up in corporate espionage...
Hack your target's tooth phones to squeal loudly from 2-4AM on the night before something important.

Alternately have it speak in the same voice as the person in front but be saying something completely different just to confuse.

Thanks, but I think I will take a pass on this one... :-)

Cheers,
Ben
"... I couldn't see how anyone could be educated by this self-propagating system in which people pass exams, teach others to pass exams, but nobody knows anything."
--Richard Feynman
New Heh. The government should sponsor these
One for everybody. That way thay could slip hypnotic suggestions into sleeping minds...

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.
New So - if you leave a mobile phone under your pillow....

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.
     Tooth fairy soon to get new job perks, now its tooth phone - (dmarker2) - (3)
         Next up in corporate espionage... - (ben_tilly) - (1)
             Heh. The government should sponsor these - (imric)
         So - if you leave a mobile phone under your pillow.... -NT - (imric)