IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I uninstalled it years ago.
It comes with a price, e.g. no BBC videos, but I've been resolute.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New wat
BBC doesn't use flash.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-europe-47941114/notre-dame-fire-hymns-sung-in-the-street-as-cathedral-burns

^^ no Flash. My Chrome doesn't allow it at work (ask first). My Edge at home has it turned off altogether.
New Well, after a second or so I get "This content doesn't seem to be working."
"Try again?" which is a loop with no joy.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New This works fine for me on Chrome on Win10.
https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-asia-47954950/once-destroyed-by-the-taliban-the-buddha-statues-live-again

I don't get a popup asking about Flash (the way I do with the NWS local radar page).

Does it not work for you?

Good luck!

Cheers,
Scott.
New Not on a Mac running Firefox the way I have it set up with NoScript..
It turns out to be that NoScript is the culprit that's killing the video. The video is fine if I temporarily allow all non-BBC scripts.

Problem solved! :)
Alex

-- Isaac Asimov
     Pwned by The Seattle Times.. - (Ashton) - (16)
         I would suspect a bad ad or something. - (Another Scott) - (12)
             Thanks.. 'jes sleuthin-fer-Gotcha!s or some decent Remover kit. - (Ashton) - (11)
                 That seems to be a legal issue - (scoenye) - (10)
                     Ugh; quandary then. - (Ashton) - (9)
                         Mudbrick Flashplayer? - (scoenye) - (8)
                             Thank you ..Thank you. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                 ~30 years of trying to stay ahead of this crap. But Google helps. A lot ;-) -NT - (scoenye)
                             I uninstalled it years ago. - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
                                 wat - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                     Well, after a second or so I get "This content doesn't seem to be working." - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                         This works fine for me on Chrome on Win10. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                             Not on a Mac running Firefox the way I have it set up with NoScript.. - (a6l6e6x)
                             There's one free online game I like to play that use it - (drook)
         ~Nailed..(well, if it's made from melted pot-metal pennies.) - (Ashton) - (2)
             Post-mortem: just for the giggles - (Ashton) - (1)
                 Glad you got it fixed! - (Another Scott)

On bassline: Martina Nav... Navri... gosh, I wish she'd get married.
102 ms