IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Nope
they were doing restoration work and some worker got too careless.

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
New Nah. Some believer didn't eat fish last Friday.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New that was me - I had a cheese & sausage pizza

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
New It's 'The Ides' ... ... of April?? ... a month late, perhaps.
     Notre Dame IS ON FIRE!!! ... is this the Final-Notice that ...we just passd "V-2" in pilot-lingo - (Ashton) - (16)
         Nope - (lincoln) - (3)
             Nah. Some believer didn't eat fish last Friday. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                 that was me - I had a cheese & sausage pizza -NT - (lincoln)
                 It's 'The Ides' ... ... of April?? ... a month late, perhaps. -NT - (Ashton)
         Note Dame fire - (rcareaga) - (4)
             Ten years to restore it - (pwhysall) - (3)
                 With ND's intense heat though, how much glass is left? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                     The three rose windows are intact-ish. -NT - (pwhysall) - (1)
                         Associative disaster ('s? maybe) The Lead/Pb==Plumbum==that hideous element when in tykes' brainz - (Ashton)
         An eloquent Mea Culpa heard on npr/Hear & Now this AM.. - (Ashton) - (2)
             ~200 years ago - (scoenye) - (1)
                 Yah, further clarification of the definition of 'a tragedy' ... - (Ashton)
         Must be a bummer . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
             Bumptious.. LRPD sez - (Ashton)
             "Better than a VBF, any day of the week." -NT - (malraux) - (1)
                 I understood that reference. -NT - (drook)

One shall be the number of Mojo Jojos in the world, and the number of Mojo Jojos in the world shall be one. Two Mojo Jojos is too many, and three is right out!
53 ms