IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Er…?
Surely if The Dread Butch Hillary’s spell of Goldwater Girlism in 1964 tainted her forever, then Senator Professor Warren having maintained a formal GOP affiliation into middle age must utterly exclude her from consideration for higher office in the eyes of any right-thinking person. Have I missed something, or are your standards slipping?

cordially,
New While my recently acknowledged overestimation of my countrymen has impacted my views,
It wasn't merely that Hillary had been a proud Goldwater Republican that caused me to view her as unfit to represent (even anything pretending to be) the Left, it was also her continued adherence to some of the worst aspects of Goldwaterism. How many Wall Street banksters have jacked money up Liz's arse? How many corporations has Liz helped to keep the wages of Haitians suppressed? How many wars did Liz vote for? Come to think of it, I don't recall Liz cackling like a jackal at the heinous murder of a Middle Eastern ruler, or cheerleading for invasions of Libya and Syria. Liz supported the reinstatement of Glass-Steagall, did Hillary? Perhaps I missed something?
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     interesting article about elizabeth warren - (boxley) - (4)
         Yep. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
             makes her a lot more intertesting to me -NT - (boxley)
             Er…? - (rcareaga) - (1)
                 While my recently acknowledged overestimation of my countrymen has impacted my views, - (mmoffitt)

The last time he socialized with us, he got flamed like a mosquito in a bug zapper.
67 ms