IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Point = bullshit
box:
but why are the sanctuary cities not embracing the idea with open arms and assistance? NIMBY maybe?

Also box:
Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney responded in a statement: "While the Trump administration's proposal shows their disdain to basic human dignity, the City (Philadelphia) would be prepared to welcome these immigrants just as we have embraced our immigrant communities for decades.

and

n Chicago, Mayor Rahm Emanuel said in a statement "We would welcome these migrants with open arms, just as we welcomed Syrian refugees, just as we welcomed Puerto Ricans displaced by Hurricane Maria and just as we welcome Rohingya refugees fleeing genocide in Myanmar."

So the reason they're not embracing it is ... that they are embracing it?
--

Drew
New prior to my first post they were not, note Pelosi condemnation
second link shows they want to step up and help, what I was asking for in the first post.
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     refugees to sanctuary cities. Bad idea, expensive, petty - (boxley) - (4)
         Re: refugees to sanctuary cities. Bad idea, expensive, petty - (lincoln) - (3)
             point = missed - (boxley) - (2)
                 Point = bullshit - (drook) - (1)
                     prior to my first post they were not, note Pelosi condemnation - (boxley)

Press 1 for commentary. Press 2 for Customer Support. Press 3 for the llama department. Press 4 for the LRPD.
62 ms