IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Heh.. proves that Deepak really HAS gone off the deep-end (er "Dep-ends™" maybe). Peter was Right!!
Early-on, I thought he might be ... trying to translate something-useful? from 'the East'.
Now, he and his über-Rich-too familia: clearly are Merchants of NewSpeak/bafflegab. (As that little acrostic demonstrates to a fare-thee-Well. Mea culpa for the Unicorn mind-fucking lapse).

A Fine menagerie; could post many of these (in any futile attempt to 'reach' an unTeachable?)--as can be reached only via Cattle-prod. And THAT'S the Hell of it-all :-/

Ackshully: Confucius Got it Right, in that little tract about "Why Language must be Correct". But who's listening to old-dead Not-White-Muricans?
Expand Edited by Ashton April 8, 2019, 08:17:28 PM EDT
New Peter is always right.
Worship the Peter.

Peter blesses those who agree with him.
New Thy divine modesty hath mov-ed mine Espiritu
..now that you've moved in with Blessing Dispensers Anonymous.

Please instruct mizzuble-unSaved-moi in where to send my 10% tithe to the ... umm, Kirkegård Kirche of Kakistocracy, izzit?
That I may partake of the blood&wine Fellowship of [one of those bitchin sea/earth-scapes] within the *Catalogue of Blessed-tracts
(I am told celebrates the becoming of an Acolyte). Of course too, its delivery via World's Largest carrier-pigeon to these premises
--shall form an additional Offering.
* Of course such a treasure must be Signed ..lest bemused onlookers suppose that merely had moi stolen a whole-buncha-pixels via mine stellar-chops.

er, Peace be upon Thee, fellow-Imam.

I[m]am soo unWorthy, sharing as I do the imprecations of St. Oscar Wilde,

I have the simplest of tastes.
I am always satisfied with the best.

(though.. the gold Vacheron et Constantin minute-repeater be long-gone to the maws of
ones schooled for selling to the Very-rich .... that which hath been bought for a pittance.)
Expand Edited by Ashton April 8, 2019, 08:22:40 PM EDT
New it's wank "the" Peter, or worship Peter
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Whatever works for you
I'm a beneficient deity.
     Trove of sceptical memes - (drook) - (7)
         nice, like the antivaxxers -NT - (boxley) - (1)
             Think that was my favorite - (drook)
         Heh.. proves that Deepak really HAS gone off the deep-end (er "Dep-ends™" maybe). Peter was Right!! - (Ashton) - (4)
             Peter is always right. - (pwhysall) - (3)
                 Thy divine modesty hath mov-ed mine Espiritu - (Ashton)
                 it's wank "the" Peter, or worship Peter -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                     Whatever works for you - (pwhysall)

¡Despierte, Estupido-idiota!
45 ms