Your links + mine.. ..just SOME-of: what is at stake, as the ships-of-all-States are buffeted by the almost-unThinkable antics of the demented-child which the unTeachables have loosed upon the planet.

But these two persons ... that they ever lived: cancels-out [..momentarily] the ignominy which all thinking-personae Feel, over exposing the planet to such a massively-Evil creature as HAVE The dis-US's lunatic-tribes loosed upon an unsuspecting world. (And I see that NYT et al have pointed the Finger at the entire Murdoch tribe--as worldwide premeditated facilitators of the worst of NewSpeak. Orange-MEN all.)

tl;dr.. Really.. there Are No Words to limn a Clusterfuck of this Dimension :-/
Only TECHNO has given this Power-to-Corrupt its hugest gains ..in the history of the planet.

'America' shall need to Do Severe Penance for the foreseeable, for such a Crime-against-Humanity. I wot. Bring It ON --->
(~~38Percent of "us" have forever tainted any 'beneficent koans' /all those Anthems and fantasy-Specialness BS): fed to every young student--at least all during my span. We. Suck. qed