IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New A simile from "twilight-sleep" ... (with that verisimilitude of Truthiness "in mind").
(Y'know? ..that state you are IN on just drifting-off ... or waking-up? ... THAT-'state')

Given the Attention recently paid to Boeing's massive-Clusterfuck--of FAILING utterly to ASK-selves: "What COULD Go Rong Here ???":

We'unses/All are in the position of the er, Competent-PIC on the Left-seat of that French Air-BUS .. as the momentarily Ć’eare-FROZEN , supposedly- "NON-flying" co-pilot in Right seat had set his invisible joystick to FULL-Nose-UP ... ALL.THE.WAY.DOWN. from Angels 30+ altitude to ---> ZERO-altitude.

aka: The Orange.. Pro-Liar.. Ignoramus has hijacked the entire Terran Space Ship.
as (he cannot "pre-meditate ANYTHING", obviously-on-inspection) ... as he hourly cuts: all the wires to any still-functioning 'er "sub--assemblies?"
of our space-ship in the mysterious-cosmos all around.

\Rest Case. and R.I.P. for the whole fucking Enchilada ..so long as this MOFO remains the fucking P.I.C.

That is all. Thence ... ..I WOKE-up not-quite SCREAMING... ....
New Insolent-LRPD: "Powered by gravity". Yeah, well, 'gravity' has several definitions in English-speak
     A simile from "twilight-sleep" ... (with that verisimilitude of Truthiness "in mind"). - (Ashton) - (1)
         Insolent-LRPD: "Powered by gravity". Yeah, well, 'gravity' has several definitions in English-speak -NT - (Ashton)

CLIENT LIB
47 ms