IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Srinivasa Ramanujan
Looking up some factoids re Georg Cantor I came across this

(Way-down the listicles of undiluted-Awe ..also appeared a certain encapsulation of his own metaphysics.)
Amazingly he has stated certain koans as accord with er, cubic-closest-packed Sanskrit sources re the *deities and their relationship to say, [THAT which is without Attributes] aka: The Absolute you could also say 0 / Zero and throw in a main-mantra of a certain sect: "Niti! niti! == Not this ..not that, meaning: ~~ that we are much better at Noticing untruth/ in our delvings (far more often than our rare Eureka!s and such.) This may be in the Tamil language, but not sure. That matters only to sleuths anyway.

* it's always necessary to remind us Western-types that: unlike Evangels and other variants of The Murican Taliban: that even the 'humblest' practitioners of various Cosmic guesses about Vishnu/Rama et al: everyone over 'There' indeed recognizes that ALL these gods/goddesses--and the lovely elephant-headed other deity: are taken as metaphor. Period. (That being a Giant Leap Forward from all those apostles suffering from Terminal-Certainty-affliction, (natch the reason I began from There in my own curiosities/Saves lots of time and wasted perplexity)).

Anyway ... take a look at the conditions under which this authentic-Genius developed--himself ... for want of (food.. AND Paper) he wrote his proofs on a slate, erasing with his left arm, thence writing in his 4? loose-leaf notebooks: the Results. It was this necessary-habit which led many mathematicians of the show-your-work mantra to deem him a fraud .. initially. But there's lots more in this happenstance semi-bio of likely the Numero Uno of mathematicians to his-date, and until now (?) R. died at 33 of some common bug (and likely of organ damage over his near-starving years)--to the eternal shame of any who had discovered his Magic, but left not a fucking-Rupee. What are the odds of Another Ramanujan .. in the next couple millennia-if-we-aren't-cooked-already, also too??

If this small-∑ isn't bloody-Fascinating ..maybe ya ain't got cuth? (that's merely a Conjecture; cuthlessness is even harder to prove as a [-] I wot). F=MA will get you to planets, ho hum. Ramanujan will get budding mathematicians --> abject despair, at first. Shirley.

New I enjoyed this biography.
New Thanks.. my cup runneth over..
Your links + mine.. ..just SOME-of: what is at stake, as the ships-of-all-States are buffeted by the almost-unThinkable antics of the demented-child which the unTeachables have loosed upon the planet.

But these two persons ... that they ever lived: cancels-out [..momentarily] the ignominy which all thinking-personae Feel, over exposing the planet to such a massively-Evil creature as HAVE The dis-US's lunatic-tribes loosed upon an unsuspecting world. (And I see that NYT et al have pointed the Finger at the entire Murdoch tribe--as worldwide premeditated facilitators of the worst of NewSpeak. Orange-MEN all.)

tl;dr.. Really.. there Are No Words to limn a Clusterfuck of this Dimension :-/
Only TECHNO has given this Power-to-Corrupt its hugest gains ..in the history of the planet.

'America' shall need to Do Severe Penance for the foreseeable, for such a Crime-against-Humanity. I wot. Bring It ON --->
(~~38Percent of "us" have forever tainted any 'beneficent koans' /all those Anthems and fantasy-Specialness BS): fed to every young student--at least all during my span. We. Suck. qed
New Sucks, but I kind of get it
Some 20-something shows up claiming to have single-handedly proved more theorems than ... pretty much everyone. That's an extraordinary claim, takes some extraordinary evidence. Too bad those who saw the truth couldn't do more for him.

And a pox on the one who said, "The job I can offer is beneath him, so I won't offer it." Dumbass.
--

Drew
     Srinivasa Ramanujan - (Ashton) - (3)
         I enjoyed this biography. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             Thanks.. my cup runneth over.. - (Ashton)
         Sucks, but I kind of get it - (drook)

Choose life. Choose LRPDism-spotting.
41 ms