IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Assertions? You sure?
Box is the king of the uncommented link, that when you call the article out for bullshit he says he's just sharing it, not agreeing with it.
--

Drew
New what he said
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New I’m sure.
New Agreed
Sorry Box, you and WND are a pair. And while you may have occasional plausible deniability, we still know better. Just because you disavowed doesn't mean you didn't provide the bullshit in the 1st place. We knew your viewpoint already.
New (dupe)
Expand Edited by rcareaga April 3, 2019, 01:08:19 AM EDT
New Anyway, this is supposed to be a ’appy occasion!
WorldNutDaily bids fair to go away: let’s not bicker and argue over ‘oo cited ’oo.

cordially,
Expand Edited by rcareaga April 4, 2019, 06:49:06 PM EDT
New Still and all we Know which drain-circler would receive HURRAH!s (..don't we?)
*FLASH* UPS (a mfg. of uninterruptible power supplies)

"The Senior Murdoch has committed seppuku!! ... in one of the electronic-press-rooms of his empire".
Last words heard amidst gurgling, I cannot live with this shame!.
Condolences may be sent to this site: [___] but please be patient; it's a dial-up venue, has received dozens of entries from the bereaved. The enurning Services shall be covered tomorrow, at a favorite locale for Mr. Murdoch's festivities over the years: Dachau, Germany.

On the financial front/related: Fox News has announced impending bankruptcy as advertisers have moved their wares to The Alex Jones site ... in recent years, deeming this a purer-form--some say--of their viewpoints.

Well, what's The Murican Dream for? Eh?
Carrion. Sometimes it's delicious.:-)
New another asshole goes broke, believing that the marks would forever buy
only one he fooled was himself. Although Jim Bakker is making a comeback so you never know
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Really!? ..thought Bakker had committed seppuku long ago. (His only Honorable exit.)
     WorldNutDaily circles the drain - (rcareaga) - (11)
         hardly, back when I did exchange a lot of emails with Farah - (boxley) - (10)
             It may have been a while - (rcareaga) - (9)
                 Assertions? You sure? - (drook) - (8)
                     what he said -NT - (boxley)
                     I’m sure. -NT - (rcareaga) - (1)
                         Agreed - (crazy)
                     (dupe) -NT - (rcareaga)
                     Anyway, this is supposed to be a ’appy occasion! - (rcareaga) - (3)
                         Still and all we Know which drain-circler would receive HURRAH!s (..don't we?) - (Ashton)
                         another asshole goes broke, believing that the marks would forever buy - (boxley) - (1)
                             Really!? ..thought Bakker had committed seppuku long ago. (His only Honorable exit.) -NT - (Ashton)

Anytime I tell a client that "Oh no, those computers just change settings and delete things" instead of "You're a moron, and should be entrusted with nothing more complex than a crayon and an Etch-A-Sketch.", I'm lying.
89 ms