IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'm unconvinced the Chucklehead Tories (Johnson, Rees-Mogg, et al.)
wouldn't be willing to sacrifice Northern Ireland for leaving the EU. Most of them never even considered the impact to NI whilst they were painting their (most likely Russian funded) lies on buses during the campaign.

From over here, it seems to me that Brexiteers and their supporters have a whole lot in common with our Republican Party and the 41% who blindly support Trump.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New It did spawn a new species
Independent Progressive Conservative

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-47781009

Imagine the plumage on that bird...
New Noice! last-line ;^>
     I'm sorry to say this, Peter, but the UK's Parliament is even worse than our political situation. - (mmoffitt) - (11)
         It's a mess, that much is true - (pwhysall) - (10)
             I don't blame you. Have one pulled for me. -NT - (mmoffitt)
             Realistically, what will an election do? - (malraux) - (7)
                 Away with you, and take your logic with you. - (pwhysall) - (6)
                     I wasn't even going to mention revocation. - (malraux)
                     Somehow I heard those all-caps in my head in Cockney without even trying ... Top marks -NT - (drook)
                     There was a BBC clip of an interview with John Major - (Another Scott) - (3)
                         I'm unconvinced the Chucklehead Tories (Johnson, Rees-Mogg, et al.) - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                             It did spawn a new species - (scoenye) - (1)
                                 Noice! last-line ;^> -NT - (Ashton)
             Pub? ..think I'd be looking to snorting a few lines.. thence an unpronounceable Scottish liqueur. -NT - (Ashton)

I'd interracially copulate with an alien at this point, and take it to breakfast even.
56 ms