IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Gdansk Shtetin I think
New Well, more like "Szczecin" actually, but "Gdansk" was right.
New Seriously, though, if you guys are going to keep it...
...you ought to ask for -- or, heck, *buy*! -- a strip to get you to and from it, from the Poles and Lithuanians.

Note, that's AND, not 'or': These schemes almost always fail, because usually the other party doesn't want to give up a "corridor" and have their own country split in two (neither of these two probably would) -- but here, nobody would *have* to! Just have them back off from their common border, not by very much at all (a couple hundred meters each ought to do it; maybe even as low as 50 meters each?), and give you a "transit corridor" *between* Poland and Lithuania. Sure, they were probably both quite comfortable with each other as neighbours... But it's not as if they didn't both have common borders with Russia already, so the difference really isn't all *that* big.
   Christian R. Conrad
Of course, who am I to point fingers? I'm in the "Information Technology" business, prima facia evidence that there's bats in the bell tower.
-- [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=27764|Andrew Grygus]
     This could be a BIG problem, East Prussia - (boxley) - (6)
         Jah, vell, better giff it back to ze original owners... - (CRConrad) - (5)
             Gdansk Shtetin I think -NT - (Arkadiy) - (2)
                 Well, more like "Szczecin" actually, but "Gdansk" was right. -NT - (CRConrad)
                 Seriously, though, if you guys are going to keep it... - (CRConrad)
             The Swedes? (Gustavus) - (boxley) - (1)
                 Yeah - imagine *that* connecting land corridor! :-) -NT - (CRConrad)

Well, the place was crowded. We were packed in like sardines. They were all there to listen to the Big Band sounds of Tommy Dorsal. What sole! Tommy was rocking the place with a very popular tuna: "Sal-mon Chanted Evening," and the stage was surrounded by screaming groupers; probably there to see the bass player.
66 ms