IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New the summary of the mueller report is out
not much there, there.
https://www.axios.com/mueller-report-bill-barr-investigation-congress-d106072d-0120-4b6b-8cef-cbd6915a0f60.html
The report further explains that a
primary consideration for the Special Counsel's investigation was whether any Americans
including individuals associated with the Trump campaign joined the Russian conspiracies to
influence the election, which would be a federal crime. The Special Counsel's investigation did
not find that the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it conspired or coordinated with
RuSsia in its efforts to influence the 2016 US. presidential election. As the report states: ?[T]he
investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated
with the Russian government in its election interference activities.
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
Expand Edited by boxley March 24, 2019, 04:10:03 PM EDT
New "Knowingly" is doing a lot of heavy lifting in Barr's synopsis.
He's also doing a tremendous amount of spinning on the next to the last page. Roughly:

"There wasn't enough evidence to prove that Donnie conspired with Vlad, therefore we can't find that Donnie committed obstruction of the investigation of the conspiracy even though we saw him admit it multiple times in public..."

I don't trust Barr's summary. We all need to see the whole Mueller report, including all the evidence before the grand juries.

We'll see....

Cheers,
Scott.
New Pity that.. never shall 'We' See "all the evidence only: implicit" (not to be confused: 'complicit')
Because--for just two--some surely Is 'classified Top Sacred' (not always for obfuscatory reasons.) Thence: in order for others/States' prosecutors for Ex. jury consideration implies that material within the mass should Not be 'made public' for its admissibility must first be er, Judge-d on.

If we're rilly-Lucky we m i g h t ..get a sane, only semi-biased full precís of a litany of (so much circumstantial-evidence as Would persuade any honest jury) but sans the juiciest of the details as would be requisite for a jury to hear--but not the public/in advance, for all obv. reasons.
Natch: selling-short here is almost de rigeur, such as the dis-US is.. :-/
(Rick Steves' fine synopsis of Fascism in Europe/great old pix, flics: is re-showing just now.) Think: parallels :-//
New it will be a trip to the USSC for breaking 6e rules
with a dozen lawyers and 40+ investigators, reams of paper and Mueller doesnt have enough to indict not sure the effort is worth it. This will have to move out of the courts and into the political arena.
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Impeachment is always political, not court
--

Drew
New I hate to be the Naysayer in this, but ...
Impeachment is not the solution. There is no solution. What's my rationale for saying that? This.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Doesn't matter what the national total is
All that matters is the one third of senators facing election immediately after an impeachment vote, and the current mood in their states.
--

Drew
     the summary of the mueller report is out - (boxley) - (6)
         "Knowingly" is doing a lot of heavy lifting in Barr's synopsis. - (Another Scott) - (5)
             Pity that.. never shall 'We' See "all the evidence only: implicit" (not to be confused: 'complicit') - (Ashton)
             it will be a trip to the USSC for breaking 6e rules - (boxley) - (1)
                 Impeachment is always political, not court -NT - (drook)
             I hate to be the Naysayer in this, but ... - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 Doesn't matter what the national total is - (drook)

Mine almost shook the furnace apart.
58 ms