IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Reuters tells me that Mueller sent a report to the AG.
New COUNTDOWN TO LEAKS is one headline
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New *FLASH* ... Repos sprinkle it with Godly-water, pronouncing it: Too *HOT To SHARE ... for 100 years.
* "We can't have these National Security Secrets®©™ revealed.."
until there is Peace in the world, no Enemies and Republican Unicorns have unlimited-withdrawals from the U. S. Treasury, permanently.
New There’s some hyperventilating going on by the doomsayers
A lot of folks appear to have been emotionally invested in the narrative of Mueller as the man on the white horse, who would rescue us all from this fucked-up timeline as soon as he reported.

Calm down, people.

Review this Twitter thread for a rational soother.

cordially,
New well written, I may disagree with some of the conclusions but this isnt over until 2020 and beyond
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Republican TV already is "exonerating" him

Before knowing what’s in the Mueller report, Donald Trump's unofficial Media Monitor Mollie Hemingway smugly suggested Dear Leader was found innocent and that reporters, Democrats and government officials who have suggested otherwise be “held accountable.”

https://crooksandliars.com/2019/03/fox-already-weaponizing-mueller-report

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
     Reuters tells me that Mueller sent a report to the AG. -NT - (Another Scott) - (5)
         COUNTDOWN TO LEAKS is one headline -NT - (boxley)
         *FLASH* ... Repos sprinkle it with Godly-water, pronouncing it: Too *HOT To SHARE ... for 100 years. - (Ashton)
         There’s some hyperventilating going on by the doomsayers - (rcareaga) - (1)
             well written, I may disagree with some of the conclusions but this isnt over until 2020 and beyond -NT - (boxley)
         Republican TV already is "exonerating" him - (lincoln)

I took the liberty of fixing the punctuation.
87 ms