IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Holy smokes. Trump is completely off his rocker.
Here's Trump on that subject in an interview with Fox Business Network's Maria Bartiromo that was released Friday morning:
"It's always interesting to me because a deputy, that didn't get any votes, appoints a man that didn't get any votes, he's going to write a report on me. I had one of the greatest election victories in history. Would you say that's true? They came from the valleys, they came from the rivers, they came from the cities, they came from all over, they voted in one of the greatest elections in the history of our country, and now I have a man, because we have an attorney general who -- nobody can even believe he didn't tell me, but he recused himself -- so I have a man who is a deputy who I don't know, who I didn't know at all, and he appoints a man who had just left my office, I didn't give him the job at the FBI, [James] Comey's his best friend, but listen, you know it better than anybody, you've been very fair in this, but listen, I have a deputy, appoints a man to write a report on me, to make a determination on my presidency? People will not stand for it."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/22/politics/donald-trump-robert-mueller-unelected/index.html

No attempt at levity here, the man needs serious psychological treatment.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New His soliloquy can only enhance his rep. with his Basest-base, who are *Certain*
(about everything in their wetware..) but especially are they Certain--that ugly word--that DJT Was Chosen
by {{you. know who}}. thus: Case Closed on *any* criticism whatsoever.

You cannot 'argue' with hideous-Certainty embedded-for-Liff!!
Only Can-you: Remove from any power: the mentally maimed. By all means possible.

IF.. you CAN keep the 'Democrat Party' ""overseers"" from duplicating their infamous habits
of repeated-shooting-in-foot: when it comes time to choosing *JUST ONE*,
thence" STAYING with That One for the duration of the ever-IFFY-in-the-dis-US, election "process". I wot. :-/ :-/
     Holy smokes. Trump is completely off his rocker. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
         His soliloquy can only enhance his rep. with his Basest-base, who are *Certain* - (Ashton)

If the enemy is in range, so are you.
32 ms