IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I played football in 5th and 6th grade
You know what we chanted on the bus to away games? "Kill, maul, cripple, maim! We don't care, just win the game!"

Tell me again what's not the raison d'etre?

Don't believe me? Ask Carlin.
--

Drew
New I stand corrected: that is indeed the v-SUB-v Message of the game. Mea culpa: (also to the Coaches)
{{ sigh }} Violence + Testosterone go together like a tamper in a thermonucleear weapon. That's why the species has been sentenced to extinction ....

just a w.a.g./I ain't got no Cosmic-hot-line {fortunately.. I can't imagine Using it !! ...
     Somebody, please. PLEASE turn the lights out already! - (mmoffitt) - (21)
         It's a physical skill. Smaller motion scale, but nonetheless. - (malraux) - (20)
             And disaffected couch potatoes. $DEITY knows we need more of them. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (19)
                 How do you know they're either of those things? - (pwhysall) - (18)
                     I don't play video games. - (mmoffitt) - (17)
                         You should look at the kids who play e-sports - (pwhysall) - (16)
                             This. - (malraux) - (7)
                                 Anecdotal evidence != proof. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                     What I see there: - (malraux) - (5)
                                         It's highly subjective. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                             Feeling a little whip-sawed. - (malraux) - (2)
                                                 I already refuted your anecdotal evidence. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                     Not disagreeing with the studies. - (malraux)
                                             beats digging ditches by far I have done heavy manual labor, happy to drool in front of a lapper -NT - (boxley)
                             Never >mind< the avoirdupois angle: - (Ashton) - (7)
                                 Unlike football, wrestling and boxing, which teach kindness and gentleness? -NT - (drook) - (3)
                                     ..but lethality isn't their er, raison d'etre, right? (not to mention their bonus: free exercise.) -NT - (Ashton) - (2)
                                         I played football in 5th and 6th grade - (drook) - (1)
                                             I stand corrected: that is indeed the v-SUB-v Message of the game. Mea culpa: (also to the Coaches) - (Ashton)
                                 They know it's not real - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                     As with anything - (malraux) - (1)
                                         Clockwork Orange, prison reading program ... QED -NT - (drook)

I've not seen any indication that would lead me to believe that I could say that.
53 ms