IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Bemused LRPD sez: "There should be an opportunity for somebody here". ;^> Love. It.
New Former DOT Inspector General echoes the themes of this thread--on Amanpour:
especially re the IMPLICATIONS (for the Futchah!) of --> "Pilots Don't Need to Know". This was the last part of a thoroughly sound Q&A. Clearly both Got It, without imputing mere-$$$Greed specifically. Except perhaps body-language-wise..

Interview with above; another of Amanpour's often Al Punte programs ... PM then later, nightly (here).
I deem her among the sharpest yet at elucidating in few well-chosen words: A Problem, eschewing all the talking-aoround of the regular MO of so many.
She's that Jewel in the left-eye of some Heathen idol. She's just ... fucking-erudite beyond most mere 'reporters-with-good-diction'.
     I would be quite nervous about flying in a 737-Max - (Another Scott) - (23)
         It's the anti-stall system. - (mmoffitt) - (20)
             It kinda sounds like a PID tuning issue to me. - (Another Scott) - (19)
                 Re: But imagine you're on a roller coaster... - (mmoffitt) - (18)
                     As said before (not just by moi) - (Ashton) - (17)
                         From 11-14-18: "Boeing’s automatic trim for the 737 MAX was not disclosed to the Pilots" - (Ashton) - (16)
                             Whom to believe? - (mmoffitt) - (15)
                                 not sure what it takes do disable that particular fly by wire function - (boxley) - (2)
                                     If I were captain or first officer on one, I think I'd turn it off during taxi. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                         makes sense -NT - (boxley)
                                 Methinks that in this compact essay.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                                     Bemused LRPD sez: "There should be an opportunity for somebody here". ;^> Love. It. -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                                         Former DOT Inspector General echoes the themes of this thread--on Amanpour: - (Ashton)
                                 B may have pushed the 737 design a step too far - (scoenye) - (8)
                                     No "off button" but there *are* "Cut-Out Switches". And they aren't hidden. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                         "Pilots complained about the 737 Max in a federal database" - (Ashton) - (3)
                                             From that very article. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                 from the WaPo today - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                                     Somewhat agree. - (mmoffitt)
                                         Thanks. Misread that first time around. - (scoenye)
                                     'Twas my first wonderment also; - (Ashton) - (1)
                                         It still handles fine in level flight - (scoenye)
         some Boeing background - (rcareaga)
         story on the history of the 737 - (lincoln)

Who's got a match?
115 ms