IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Bang & Olafson? They made the speakers in my laptop.
--

Drew
New There's your problem.
You should have got a laptop with Bang and Olufsen speakers instead.

Hows your Rowlecks watch doing? Still driving the Ferrararri?

Srsly, tho, B&O almost certainly didn't actually make your laptop speakers; they just agreed to have their name put on them.
New I'll hand that spelling nit off to Ashton ... Here you go!
--

Drew
New Mea culper, fellow smartass-picker-of-nits. And:
I just happen to have visited Olufsen's factory (and test instruments lair) many moons ago.. impressive to any audio nerd; also brought back an FM-receiver--a class act free of gew-gaw facades of 'Muricans who-liked-Chrome-on-everything just a few decades back.

(Last I heard, it's still running along)--after one repair also moons ago.. But it would be Purty, were it relegated to a canape-tray on your fine Irish linen tablecloth: it's Rosewood-cased--now an endangered species along with Us.
     Stay in your lane - (drook) - (19)
         movie theaters have better sound systems than homes - (lincoln) - (1)
             It's depressing how many shows/movies I have to put the captions on - (drook)
         "Better listening experience"? Sounds like he carefully avoided saying "sounds better" because it do - (Ashton) - (9)
             I grew up listening to a McIntosh receiver and tube amp. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 Spike Jones.. am sure that my 78rpm "In Der Fuehrer's Face'" is around somewhere - (Ashton)
             That's not a vinyl vs. digital issue - (drook) - (6)
                 Likely not to moi now, but therein lies the conundrum.. - (Ashton) - (1)
                     I'm not sure who to reply to, so I'll put it here. - (static)
                 Good Science Friday episode on this. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                     Succinct, pithy and saves lotsa words /me steals this. Thanks! -NT - (Ashton)
                     But of course. - (static) - (1)
                         Yup. I'm pretty sure they master differently for radio than for vinyl/CD/etc. - (Another Scott)
         Feels like you read that backwards - (crazy) - (6)
             No, I got that - (drook) - (5)
                 +6, Perspicuity; yeah, there's a plethora of tin-ears nowadays ... and nary a Live/Recorded demo.. - (Ashton) - (4)
                     Bang & Olafson? They made the speakers in my laptop. -NT - (drook) - (3)
                         There's your problem. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                             I'll hand that spelling nit off to Ashton ... Here you go! -NT - (drook)
                             Mea culper, fellow smartass-picker-of-nits. And: - (Ashton)

Improvise, hack, adapt, copy, code bloat, modify, morph, contract, cancel contract, stall, prevaricate, codify, vaporware, abandon, do, undo, rollout and beta the user.
117 ms