IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New rep Omar steps into the deep kimchee
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Scott ain't gonna like this, but she's dead-bang right.
Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar ripped former President Barack Obama in an interview published Friday, belittling his “pretty face” and saying his agenda of hope and change was an illusion.

She cited the “caging of kids” at the Mexican border and the “droning of countries around the world” on Obama’s watch — and argued that he wasn’t much different from President Trump

“We can’t be only upset with Trump,” the freshman firebrand told Politico Magazine.

“His policies are bad, but many of the people who came before him also had really bad policies. They just were more polished than he was,” Omar said.

“And that’s not what we should be looking for anymore. We don’t want anybody to get away with murder because they are polished. We want to recognize the actual policies that are behind the pretty face and the smile.”

Sounds about right to me. But we aren't supposed to say things like that in polite company. I recall vividly being labelled racist for calling him out on these very neo-fascist-liberal policies.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New I guess her butt hurts
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Re: I guess her butt hurts
https://soundcloud.com/ilhanomar/obama2

The volume is very low, but she is talking for almost 2 minutes with lots of parentheticals. It would be easy to misunderstand what she thought she was saying.

(I haven't listened closely enough to know whether the Politico story accurately quotes her or not, but the story is clearly and explicitly framed as "Democrats in Disarray" when they're not.)

YMMV.

Cheers,
Scott.
     rep Omar steps into the deep kimchee - (boxley) - (3)
         Scott ain't gonna like this, but she's dead-bang right. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
             I guess her butt hurts - (boxley) - (1)
                 Re: I guess her butt hurts - (Another Scott)