IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New "Is the wavelength of light bigger than a breadbox?"*
You'd be amazed by all kinds of things.

That doesn't mean that people don't learn at and benefit from college.

Cheers,
Scott
* - that supposedly was a PhD oral exam question that someone had trouble with... :-/
New Das Deutschers ..properly? call it a Wissenschafft
Knowledge Factory; much can be extrapolated from the sense that: not Everyone IS really in search of that "liberal education" idea--so Many are in-it-for-the-Future-Money--and That's All! for a group as larges as you wish to 'define'.

Some folks imagineer that: being force-fed a variety of emotionally-sound Ideas--into a confirmed-Racist or Xen ophobe ..or just plain materialist-folk: they'd Change.

(More words would be superfluous, if this isn't a q.e.d.)
;^>
Expand Edited by Ashton Feb. 27, 2019, 12:03:20 AM EST
     Medicare for (Something) - (Another Scott) - (24)
         ..which kinda makes Bernie The Good Guy™, thus.. - (Ashton) - (23)
             He had 16 co-sponsors in the 115th Congress. - (Another Scott) - (22)
                 Ever thus, that last: but when the near-Future-at-all is at stake? What. Do? (besides cringe) -NT - (Ashton) - (21)
                     Incremental progress is the path forward. It has always been that way. :-) - (Another Scott) - (20)
                         It was.. 'the only way'; with Climate properly addressed.. damn soon- - (Ashton) - (4)
                             Drum makes a decent point re addressing Climate Change/GND - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                 A whopping big carbon tax that mostly hits the affluent - (boxley) - (1)
                                     As usual..l your snark is deflected upon the Rong-target. As usual. As usual. Carrion: it's >Here< -NT - (Ashton)
                                 Apropos.. - (Ashton)
                         Right. That's exactly how we got to the moon. And Medicare. And Medicaid. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (14)
                             Yes, exactly. - (Another Scott) - (13)
                                 So, all that would have happened without the President's speech? - (mmoffitt) - (12)
                                     Counter-factuals are always fun. - (Another Scott) - (11)
                                         I'm well aware that Soviet Russia guided us. - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                                             Re: I'm well aware that Soviet Russia guided us. - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                                 "For our parents or grandparents"? How old are you? Six? - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                                     Heh. - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                                         A primary problem with college today is the idiotic notion that everyone should attend. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                                             Why shouldn't people go to college? - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                                                 I don't think "free" and "free tuition" are the same thing. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                                     You'd like Mike Rowe - (drook) - (3)
                                                                         I came to my view by being a TA. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                                             "Is the wavelength of light bigger than a breadbox?"* - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                 Das Deutschers ..properly? call it a Wissenschafft - (Ashton)

This is also known as CIA-assisted self-determination.
55 ms