IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New While you're all learnin' me stuff...
...I'm in San Diego next week for work. I'm already going to the Zoo on Sunday. Also the carrier (USS Midway) has been recommended. Rest of the week is absorbed in work stuff.

Bearing in mind I'm going to be downtown (Gaslamp district) and with colleagues, what should I try to eat that's business-accessible and reasonably priced (£70 per diem)? i.e. no steak'n'titties bars, etc.
New San Diego is nice, but spendy.
I haven't been there in a while.

You might want to look around Trip Advisor.

Have a good time!

Cheers,
Scott.
New I regularly stay and work in London
I can tell you all about spendy :D
New Only place I remember that's still there
Fillipi's Pizza Grotto

Kind of a hole-in-the-wall, but had great food when I was there in the 90s. If they're still around, they must be doing something right.
--

Drew
New Anthony's Fish Grotto IF: er, stet fortuna domus? ..loved it n-decades ago.
Got my first Vroooom bicycle with Whizzer motor, one summer; careened all over the place (including late one night, attired in {brrr} khaki pants and Tee-shirt {/brr}. We do such idiotic things ...when equipped with such stellar H.P. A late show downtown. Usually there: it's Murica's nearest to Mediterranean climate. (Well: WAS.

Since then have been in La Jolla also a while back. Otherwise dunno what they've managed to do with an area associated with Naval stuff (Hmm did I ever relate walking down (main drag downtown) past a "Shoot .22s gallery") ?... not long after a sailor had gone out via surely the tiniest bullet (.22 short) generally extant. Didn't tell? Anyway the colour of that tell-tale pool was a deep-red-shade I don't want to see live, again. ie stick with the Zoo; it's always been bitchin--if one likes the idea of life-imprisonment by the marauding species, though I guess that the tykes do benefit from discovering all the wild wonder which isn't just us. (Always we have to Wonder re us.)

(Pity it ain't re some LLC with usual company jet..) I mean, I've always wanted to experience: the tale that you Can fill your Martini to the brim, thence a Hot-Lear-pilot can do a barrel-roll/no spill. Yeah: show me the video.

Enjoy! ta
     While you're all learnin' me stuff... - (pwhysall) - (4)
         San Diego is nice, but spendy. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             I regularly stay and work in London - (pwhysall)
         Only place I remember that's still there - (drook)
         Anthony's Fish Grotto IF: er, stet fortuna domus? ..loved it n-decades ago. - (Ashton)

They aim to win Wimbledon!
155 ms