IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New This reminds of my (car) kevlar-belt (running the valve train)
Recommended Time-span: 7 years (+ mileage limits, not a factor). It's going on 17 years now ... because of cost of the R&R plus a number of other items whose total would be unwise to shell out for ... it's one day at a time, just like your rent-a-pixel.

In a way it's sorta fun: adding up the totals Not-spent==precisely anti- all sane maintenance logistics; might I beat the Statistics Goddess? or suffer Karma?? Luck with your variant.
New when a piston slams thru the head you may have wished you replaced it
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New ..well Aware of F=MA thankyouverymuch
I am playing the odds, given [TMI..] reasons why this now 'beater', were all its now iffy parts $totted-^up^ would not justify the $800+ for JUST that {weakest-link in the chain.} Remember/math the [n!] n-factorial thing? The fun here is that nearly a dozen things, over.. time.. are pending; n! is tl;dr on all that.

SO shall enjoy the game, as mentioned ... /me gets a Free ride from the Stats? or ..Not.
After warranty, damn near any car is capable of $$-death via some cockamamie inner self-destruct;
(we just don't want to Think about that when cruising the swervery at Mach 0.2) :-þ
     Uh-oh - (rcareaga) - (4)
         Good luck! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         This reminds of my (car) kevlar-belt (running the valve train) - (Ashton) - (2)
             when a piston slams thru the head you may have wished you replaced it -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 ..well Aware of F=MA thankyouverymuch - (Ashton)

Smarter than the av-er-age bear!
33 ms