IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Sure. Quit. That's better. Aspiration is overrated.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Who said quit?
I just figured it out. People always assume other people think the same way they do. Whenever someone suggests taking a partial victory you accuse them of giving up, that they don't want any more. It's you who wants to give up.

You want one perfect solution for every problem. Just do the Right ThingTM once and for all then live in harmony forever. That's not how the world works. There's always the next step. Sometimes things just fall apart, sometimes people break them on purpose. But you keep fixing it anyway.

Civilization isn't like solving a puzzle, it's like doing the dishes. You can do them the best way possible, and tomorrow you have to do them again.
--

Drew
New +1. Thanks.
New I don't assume people think the way I do.
I even have a word for people who don't. Wrong. :0)
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New LRPD has a wrinkle on this..
No matter what I accomplish in this life, nobody's going to sculpt my head in thermoplastic resin and make it spit water into the bedrooms of sick children.

See, every time I come to a conclusion about kerfluffle-A, then Time-X later it appears that I got it right, I figure that 'they'
..should rename The Socratic Method with ..The Brownian-motions Method. {{sigh}}
     Hey Rand, Is it okay for me to vote for Bernie again? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (28)
         Why would you want to do that?? -NT - (Another Scott) - (27)
             His principles and policies more closely align with mine. - (mmoffitt) - (26)
                 Bernie has shown that he doesn't work well with others. - (Another Scott) - (25)
                     And yet ... - (mmoffitt) - (24)
                         What's the timeline? What are the details? - (Another Scott) - (23)
                             FWIW this election is not going to be about the details. - (malraux) - (8)
                                 True, but I thought we were talking (mostly) about the primaries. - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                     I don't think he'll win the primary - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                         What are you on about? - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                             That's like reading about how Corbyn campaigned for "Remain" in the Brexit referendum - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                 The second-best kind of correct - (drook)
                                     Well.. there's this re The Source, all along of the New(est) Demo Slate: - (Ashton) - (2)
                                         Aspirations are wonderful, and important. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                             History Prof offers some +/-'s re Bernie-chances - (Ashton)
                             Heh. I love that. - (mmoffitt) - (12)
                                 ms clinton has a carefully filtered memory - (boxley) - (11)
                                     I remember that well. - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                                         Yeah, all the millions who have health care now are "dead from the neck up". Yeah... :-/ -NT - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                             and all of those who had decent healthcare dont with extremely high deductables at 3 times the cost -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 Thou sayest ... truly (!) - (Ashton)
                                             Yeah, those 28 million who didn't get healthcare coverage don't count anyway. Right? - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                                 That purity pony has been rode hard and put up wet - (drook) - (5)
                                                     Sure. Quit. That's better. Aspiration is overrated. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                         Who said quit? - (drook) - (3)
                                                             +1. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                             I don't assume people think the way I do. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                 LRPD has a wrinkle on this.. - (Ashton)
                             It's not going to be easy. - (mmoffitt)

Perhaps if we built this large wooden badger...
108 ms