IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New That's like reading about how Corbyn campaigned for "Remain" in the Brexit referendum
Technically correct.
New The second-best kind of correct
I used to think it was the most-best kind, until I realized "He's not wrong" is more best.
--

Drew
     Hey Rand, Is it okay for me to vote for Bernie again? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (28)
         Why would you want to do that?? -NT - (Another Scott) - (27)
             His principles and policies more closely align with mine. - (mmoffitt) - (26)
                 Bernie has shown that he doesn't work well with others. - (Another Scott) - (25)
                     And yet ... - (mmoffitt) - (24)
                         What's the timeline? What are the details? - (Another Scott) - (23)
                             FWIW this election is not going to be about the details. - (malraux) - (8)
                                 True, but I thought we were talking (mostly) about the primaries. - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                     I don't think he'll win the primary - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                         What are you on about? - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                             That's like reading about how Corbyn campaigned for "Remain" in the Brexit referendum - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                 The second-best kind of correct - (drook)
                                     Well.. there's this re The Source, all along of the New(est) Demo Slate: - (Ashton) - (2)
                                         Aspirations are wonderful, and important. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                             History Prof offers some +/-'s re Bernie-chances - (Ashton)
                             Heh. I love that. - (mmoffitt) - (12)
                                 ms clinton has a carefully filtered memory - (boxley) - (11)
                                     I remember that well. - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                                         Yeah, all the millions who have health care now are "dead from the neck up". Yeah... :-/ -NT - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                             and all of those who had decent healthcare dont with extremely high deductables at 3 times the cost -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 Thou sayest ... truly (!) - (Ashton)
                                             Yeah, those 28 million who didn't get healthcare coverage don't count anyway. Right? - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                                 That purity pony has been rode hard and put up wet - (drook) - (5)
                                                     Sure. Quit. That's better. Aspiration is overrated. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                         Who said quit? - (drook) - (3)
                                                             +1. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                             I don't assume people think the way I do. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                 LRPD has a wrinkle on this.. - (Ashton)
                             It's not going to be easy. - (mmoffitt)

To be in England, in the summertime... close to the edge.
195 ms