Paradigm-shifting reforms have been delivered by broad coalitions confronting a common enemy. It’s up to advocates to compel people living under the US health-care system to see themselves and one another as part of a single constituency, from the poorest uninsured to those saddled with punishing paperwork, office staff chained to bad jobs for benefits, providers-turned-pawns of corporate conglomerates, and expectant mothers bracing themselves for exorbitant out-of-pocket costs atop weeks of unpaid maternity leave. And it must be done in solidarity with struggles on behalf of all oppressed Americans—people of color, the unhoused, the disabled, and others—whose subjugation benefits the very moneyed interests who’d prefer to keep things as they are.

https://www.thenation.com/article/how-medicare-was-won/

But it can be done. How'd all the specifics Hillary posted on her web site work out for her? She in the White House is she?

I honestly don't know for whom I'll vote in the primary. I've only really ruled out three: Amy, Kirsten and Warren. Each for different reasons. That does not mean that I wouldn't vote for any of them in the general though.