A decent assessment of the various nation-State internal demonstrations, basically of [my ∑]
TRICKLE_DOWN has not ever Worked, Isn't Working Now!! and ... what are the overlapping (and ..not-so-much] ingredients of the Winter of Discontent amidst very many players; the common thread being:
That none of these demonstrations is about "groups, roughly 'together' in certain hashed-out aims", but ... still a bevy of individual 'leaders', not (any discernible group-movements-with hashed-out --> Direction).

Ed: ie there's no Long-term strategic thinking {apparently} 'twixt the sum of these Movements ..in the opinion of many of these testifiers. And if you don't think that Euro-matters Shall directly affect (..if not effect) Our Crazy-Clown Catastrophe? ... I demur.

It's On now locally at KQED live podcast, though unclear when it will be added to general list.
I deem that the general quality of discourse IS worth hearing, gives valuable perspectives and like that.
Bon appetít if you have the stomach for applying some of this to the MAGA crowd (some of whose railings are shared by n- of these 'movements') ... and like that.