IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Was this Frankenstein article linked from here?
I've had this open in a tab for a couple of days waiting for some free time to read it. Can't remember if it came from here.
The year 1816 has, for generations, been known as “The Year Without a Summer”: the coldest, wettest, weirdest summer of the last millennium. If you read Frankenstein at school, you probably heard some version of the literary mythology behind that year. Mary Godwin (later Mary Shelley), having eloped with her poet-lover Percy Shelley, joins Lord Byron on the shores of Lake Geneva for a summer of love, boating, and Alpine picnics. But the terrible weather forces them inside. They take drugs and fornicate. They grow bored, then kinkily inventive. A ghost story competition is suggested. And boom! Mary Shelley writes Frankenstein.
--

Drew
New Didn't see it here, but there's this:
PublicDomainReview

Bon appetít :-)

Hmmmm. d'ya suppose..?

In a coming Winter just like That one [coming soon, we see] what if we sorted groups of 5 or so.. amongst all elected Politicians: (sorted somewhat in an apparent grouping of those who actually Had Talked to Each Other, before) confined for some weeks--just like ^above^ but limit Fornication Hours ..they're so used to screwing US, no telling what ... well, you know.

Might we get some Rational Gun-maiming antidotes, have the Orange Menace properly paired with a Hyena for cohort (in his cell) ... and like that?

..just a w.a.g.
New I do believe that's the link I just shared
--

Drew
New Yeah.. your linky was greyed-out amidst the text. Oh well.
New (Ooops)
Expand Edited by Ashton Feb. 15, 2019, 03:16:02 PM EST
     Was this Frankenstein article linked from here? - (drook) - (4)
         Didn't see it here, but there's this: - (Ashton) - (2)
             I do believe that's the link I just shared -NT - (drook) - (1)
                 Yeah.. your linky was greyed-out amidst the text. Oh well. -NT - (Ashton)
         (Ooops) -NT - (Ashton)

You were a prophet from above, then you came and sucked my blood.
56 ms