Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Mmmm, crunchy
--

Drew
Collapse Edited by drook Feb. 13, 2019, 04:52:42 PM EST
"This video is not available."
--

Drew
     “Gimme Some o’ That Old Atonal Music” - (rcareaga) - (23)
         Brilliant. Even attracted a good comment thread. -NT - (drook)
         Wonderful. Thanks. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Related (Box, check it) - (drook) - (19)
             got almost half way -NT - (boxley) - (18)
                 Agreed - (crazy) - (17)
                     Tough crowd -NT - (drook) - (16)
                         Yeah - (pwhysall) - (15)
                             I doubt I'll like it, but that doesn't mean I don't want to hear it -NT - (drook)
                             eh? death metal? bring it on -NT - (boxley) - (12)
                                 Ask and ye shall receive - (pwhysall) - (11)
                                     Yowza - (drook) - (7)
                                         Ron Jarzombek has been doing this sort of thing forever - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                             Guitar really reminds me of Al Di Meola - (drook)
                                             They can't all be winners - (drook) - (2)
                                                 Yeah, DF is awful - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                     They're clearly very skillful, and doing all that on purpose - (drook)
                                         Does sir fancy trying a drop of the Italian Psychedelic Techno Doom? - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                             Mmmm, crunchy -NT - (drook)
                                     Wow - (crazy)
                                     Rooh! bagpipes! - (boxley) - (1)
                                         Yep, love Archy - (pwhysall)
                             (Would this be the audio which should accompany any pix of the Orange Menace's mouth, flapping?) - (Ashton)
         ℸ ℏ ∀ ⊓ ⊻ ≶ .. ∱ ⊚ r reprise, 'Mantovani-meets-Monteverdi': duel atop banjo w/surreal 4-D strings - (Ashton)

"It grew, as the sum of a lot of separate people's ad-hockery, most of those by people who had no idea what they were doing, and would gladly pound screws with a hammer all year long, for lack of acquaintance with the concept of screwdrivers." - Rick Moen
81 ms