IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New A quote from 'the Commons'

Debra Rowley rexymeteorite February 03 · 03:20:00 PM

Trump is not a man child. He is a criminal, narcissistic, aging, mature buffoon who does not and has not seen reality in his sleazy, long life of duplicity and delinquency. Saying that Trump is childish is giving him a pass (I’m not going after you — I’m just making a point that has been bothering me about certain views of Trump). For Trump, he is actually too old. His memory fails, he mispronounces words, he’s too weak and lazy to do certain respectful things that any decent head of state would do like visit grave sites, etc. Trump is old for his age not young. I look at other older people and some are spry, invigorated, etc. but Trump isn’t. He just wants to sit around like an old frog on a rock and give out draconian orders and be worshipped. He’s a dangerous old prick! And, he’s starting to be really boring.

..and to the perpetual-shame of this tribal-mix antiSociety: He STILL has the Bagman at his side.. ...
Tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick ..t-t-Tick
New And I have ~6 1/2 years on him. :)
At least I don't wear a tent for a coat.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     A quote from 'the Commons' - (Ashton) - (1)
         And I have ~6 1/2 years on him. :) - (a6l6e6x)

Hard to keep track of who to shun.
31 ms