"Why language should be correct". [mentioned periodically in these parts because it is so fucking-Timely a brilliant thought.]

I ordered a "two-tone" whistling tea-kettle from a Co. who deals on eBay as well as elsewhere (to replace a poorer-constructed one) now in tatters after n-years of moi + others' overheating the thin-bottomed kluge. Box arrived, actually early. Alas.. its 'whistle' was of the usual kind (the vortex of Bernoulli-effect air streams) == piercing super-high frequency. Fail. (Needed: harmonica-grade tiny tuning-forks as create better and lower freqs. and with lower pressure.)

Company was perfectly accommodating/"costs more to Return, so keep it". Credit sent. (They had, coincidentally also reduced asking price as I revisited, nice but.. my reason was more Basic). Wishing to acknowledge their generosity, I simply re-ordered/a few clicks via eBay's now sophisticated scripts. Amazingly this one arrived with similar alacrity to first. I now have two. "free". units with properly formulated sturdy bottoms, though NOT what I Need.

On my second call, I felt I had to illustrate a certain perplexity, so described the ancient cartoon in my lexicon:
"Couple guys with clip-boards on a building roof: shown is an elevator cab, risen several feet through and ^above^ roof-level, people screaming!! ... one clip-board guy says to other, "It did it AGAIN!" Drook just listed Source of this gem!)

Alas, it didn't pulse my mentation What Went Rong, til ..after the nice lady commiserated, another refund etc. and had ended call.
Methinks that "what they/somebody! MEANT by 'two-tone'" likely referred to the satin-not {ugh} chromium-like finish: and the fact that the bits-linkage controlling spout: are in highly polished SS, hence: two. "tones". A word with n-connotations.

And finally: just SUCH mis-communication caused the deaths of all-aboard that shiny-new Boeing 737 (and what is emerging now == see NYT article) of just How it Was that: no special attention at all was Given to All Pilots re the shiny-new *gadgetry intended to keep the nose from porpoising (because of the added wt. + placement of spiffy better engines: as might induce a Stall at lower speeds) ...
all to SAVE the cost of re-scheduling Trainer-hours to "learn a new Model" etc. etc. Saving-$$ while competing with the new less-fuel-hogging Airbus offering.
aka D.J.T. grifter-grade Bizness-as-usual Bites Boeing on its Corporate Butt

* factoid in NYT article: while there are two 'attitude sensors'/both sides of airframe, the default mode is: only ONE-side's sensor is the source of this vital info (they flip back and forth periodically), but are NOT-in-parallel, such that a failure in One would produce the obvious Boolean: IT's BROKEN. Let's see Boing gaslight THIS ONE, eh?

RIP Confucius ... you fucking-Tried to tell us.. what's Important. (Try getting 'AI' to read, comprehend and Grok Confucius to Fullness.)