IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Thursday morning Funny. Or not, if you haven't given up yet.
"I think God calls all of us to fill different roles at different times and I think that he wanted Donald Trump to become president, and that's why he's there," [Sarah] Sanders told CBN's David Brody and Jennifer Wishon, according to a transcript of the interview provided by CBN.

"I think he has done a tremendous job in supporting a lot of the things that people of faith really care about," Sanders added.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/30/politics/sarah-sanders-god-trump/index.html

The Xians are going to be the end of us. And by "us" I mean not merely the knuckle-draggers heading to US churches every Sunday, but all of humanity.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
Expand Edited by mmoffitt Jan. 31, 2019, 08:33:42 AM EST
New Saw that Face saying That ...similar response; Gawd! Save Us from all these F*ing Gods.. ^Pleez^ (?)
New Amen! :)
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Namasté! ..also too :-)
     Thursday morning Funny. Or not, if you haven't given up yet. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
         Saw that Face saying That ...similar response; Gawd! Save Us from all these F*ing Gods.. ^Pleez^ (?) -NT - (Ashton) - (2)
             Amen! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                 Namasté! ..also too :-) -NT - (Ashton)

This theory is not even wrong.
76 ms