IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Protest voting
From McSweeney’s (remainder at the link):
Though the 2020 Democratic campaigns have barely begun, I feel it’s important to express my frank outrage with the way the field is shaping up. With the few announced candidates and the swirling rumors about potential campaigns, I’m already fed up with the Democratic party, and I plan on letting them know that when I get to the ballot box in a year and a half. So in 2020, as I did in 2016, I will be casting a protest ballot. The Democratic party needs to know I’m upset. But unlike in 2016, when I voted for my boy Gary Johnson, this time I plan on really sending a message. I’ll be voting for incumbent Donald J. Trump to show just how far left I really am.
This seems a little heavy-handed until you consider the fact that Glen Greenwald exists.

cordially,
New Protest voting in Indiana *is* voting for the Democratic Candidate.
Between LBJ's victory in 1964 and Drumpf's in 2016 there has been exactly one Presidential election that saw the Democratic candidate carry Indiana: Barry 0 in 2008. In 2012, of course, things returned to normal and Mittens carried Indiana.

As of December, 2018 Herr Drumpf enjoyed a 52% approval rating (net 8% approval). It doesn't really matter who is on the ballot in 2020, Indiana is safe for the orange baboon indefinitely.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     Protest voting - (rcareaga) - (1)
         Protest voting in Indiana *is* voting for the Democratic Candidate. - (mmoffitt)

I'm gonna break him like a wedding vow on the Jerry Springer Show.
160 ms