IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Roger Stone nabbed
https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/25/politics/roger-stone-arrested/index.html

This is it. I remember reading a few articles a month ago about the various connections and thinking this is what will take Trump down.

Yay.

And then we get lame duck Pence. Sigh.
New Hope your instincts are right.
From here it seems that only a firing-squad can put This iggerant-genie back in the bottle (along with his daily pabulum).
New process crimes are all that is left
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New They are still crimes
If I can spend a few months in jail and have my financial life destroyed for a victimless crime, he can get punished a bit more for actions far worse.
New lying to the cops and congress
one is typical and lying to congress is a joke, not a crime. There should be a law against congress lying to us.
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Agree with second; that doesn't assist your stab at minimizing the former.
New He coordinated the email dumps with the campaign
New We still have to get him actually out of the White House.
Although I'm guessing Pelosi is going to encourage him to run away all by himself...
New His cancer has now so metastasized that ..maybe. so. the Only way 'Left'<-vs->Right
New I maintain that it's at live boy/dead girl stage
25A is never going to get invoked; the GOP in the Senate will play team ball at America's expense.

Although I suppose if he starts costing senior GOP figures actual money/votes, then he'll have to go. The GOP is like the UK Conservative party in that respect; loyal to a fault, right up until it's not.
     Roger Stone nabbed - (crazy) - (10)
         Hope your instincts are right. - (Ashton)
         process crimes are all that is left -NT - (boxley) - (4)
             They are still crimes - (crazy) - (3)
                 lying to the cops and congress - (boxley) - (2)
                     Agree with second; that doesn't assist your stab at minimizing the former. -NT - (Ashton)
                     He coordinated the email dumps with the campaign - (crazy)
         We still have to get him actually out of the White House. - (static) - (3)
             His cancer has now so metastasized that ..maybe. so. the Only way 'Left'<-vs->Right -NT - (Ashton)
             I maintain that it's at live boy/dead girl stage - (pwhysall) - (1)
                 Expanded ref. - (Ashton)

I found Soylent to be a punishingly boring, joyless product.
63 ms