Democ. Now

Greta Thunberg:

“Some people say that the climate crisis is something that we all have created. But that is just another convenient lie, because if everyone is guilty, then no one is to blame. And someone is to blame. Some people—some companies and some decision-makers in particular—has known exactly what priceless values they are sacrificing to continue making unimaginable amounts of money. I want to challenge those companies and those decision-makers into real and bold climate action, to set their economic goals aside and to safeguard the future living conditions for humankind. I don’t believe for one second that you will rise to that challenge. But I want to ask you all the same. I ask you to prove me wrong.”

Would vote her into US-CIEIO in a femto-second; clearly though she is too intelligent to trade her place for a banana republic-in-free-fall. (I'm noticing more ... concise, elegant and Al Punte remarks popping-up within the horrific zeitgeist) ..nice; pity that the unTeachables are immune to words-with-Actual-[Referents]. It may demand Phlogiston to get 'they're" attention, in the 10-second byte-size they can momentarily adsorb ... but not for long.