IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New "The Pure American Banality of Donald Trump’s White House Fast-Food Banquet"
New Yorker

I think we’re going to serve McDonald’s, Wendy’s, Burger King, with some pizza,” Donald Trump told the press in an interview on Monday morning, discussing the White House’s planned banquet that night for the Clemson University Tigers, in celebration of their victory in this year’s N.C.A.A. football championship. “I really mean it. It will be interesting. And I would think that’s their favorite food. So we’ll see what happens."

.. ... {{sigh}} talkaboucher Bull (-Shitter) in a China Shop as fine-dining-consultant.
New ya miss the haity toity dainty snufflegrub of the past?
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New NOTHING 'past' compares with THIS level of odious, criminal moronic-incompetence. Period. {Duh}
New Repeat..
Expand Edited by Ashton Jan. 16, 2019, 04:39:17 PM EST
     "The Pure American Banality of Donald Trump’s White House Fast-Food Banquet" - (Ashton) - (3)
         ya miss the haity toity dainty snufflegrub of the past? -NT - (boxley) - (2)
             NOTHING 'past' compares with THIS level of odious, criminal moronic-incompetence. Period. {Duh} -NT - (Ashton)
             Repeat.. -NT - (Ashton)

Where's my rapid fire?
52 ms